Flatpicking Guitar Network

For Fans of Flatpicking Guitar Magazine

I don't know if any one is interested but Michelle White (Clarence's Daughter) has Clarence T shirts that are real nice. They have a Portrait of Clarence on the front and a photo of him standing and playing a D-28 on the back. They are $30 but that includes the shipping. You deal with Michelle directly and I like that. To look at one just google Clarence White T shirt and look for the one by Michelle White. You just mail a check made out to her and pick a color.
Give her your address and she is very prompt about getting them in the mail. I included my email address and she sent me a nice thank you.
You might also try www.clarencewhiteforum.com Michelle is the moderator there. It's another Clarence White forum I belong to. Address to mail the check is
Michelle White
701 LBridge Avenue
Murfreesboro, Tennessee 37129
Mike Pullen

Views: 483

Replies to This Discussion

I can't get that link to work, Mike.
Doc,
Try www.clarencewhiteforum.com
I think what happened is the first one is the page I get after i have already logged in.
Sorry about that and hope this helps
Mike
Thanks Mike - that's the one that I know. I thought maybe there was another as well.
Thanks Mike. I'd love to have a CW t-shirt.

RSS

Don't Miss These!

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Tommy B Jensen posted photos
Sep 9
Tommy B Jensen posted a status
"Collingwood Arts Crawl, Sept 21"
Sep 9
Perry Beckham updated their profile
Jun 9
Tim Weil posted a blog post
Jun 7
Tim Weil joined Dan Miller's group
Thumbnail

Kaufman Kamps

This group is for those flatpickers who are fans of Steve Kaufman's Acoustic Camps.
Jun 7
Tim Weil joined Chad Fette's group
Thumbnail

Norman Blake Fans

This is the place for those of us who love Norman Blake! Feel free to comment on Norman's technique, albums, instruments, philosophy, concert performances, or anything else that is Norman related.
Jun 7
Tommy B Jensen posted songs
May 29
Martin updated their profile
May 19

© 2019   Created by Dan Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service